Its My Birthday and you benefit

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

Its my birthday this weekend, but i am not telling you how old/young I am. Lol. As my years keep pushing closer to 40, i seem to be struggling with my birthdays. I didnt have any issues hitting 30. Matter of fact, I embraced. Lol.
But anyway, on to the good stuff.
and
I have a freebie for you!
Check out this Black and White Paper pack!
Its all yours for free!

Just Click here to get it! Enjoy and feel free to share your layouts. I love seeing them.

6 comments:

CBH 1:36 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

* Lee 6:04 PM  

Happy Birthday and remember age is nothing but a number! Don't sweat it. :D Thank you. :)

phyllis 8:03 AM  

Happy Birthday! and tanks for giving us the gift! :)

Petra kleurt 1:13 PM  

Happy Birthday! Thank you for this lovely freebie.

Kirsten 12:48 PM  

Happy Birthday and thank you so much!

Unknown 5:41 PM  

Happy Birthday!!
Thank you for the freebie!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP