Daily Download & Sale!!

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Howdy Folks,


The goodies just keep coming around here! I hope you have signed up for a newsletter, over on the right, so you never miss all these goodies!

My Birthday was an absolute blast. I went up on the mountain and went snow shoeing with some of my girlfriends. It was an absolute blast. Thank you for all of your well wishes.

Are you ready to end this month with more goodies??? Come on by Scrappity-doo-dah and get this kit free! It's a daily download for 6 days, so you have to come back each day to get the pieces, but believe me, its worth it! Blythe Evans and I collaborated on this kit, and it came out just absolutely gorgeous...Hurry, grab it while you can. If you miss it, you can grab it in the store afterwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP