New Challenges

>> Monday, January 04, 2010

Howdy folks,

So I have decided to head up a photography challenge over at Scrappity Doo Dah, and before i start it up, i want your opinion...What would you like to see?

I'm thinking about offering freebies now and again with it, but mostly its about photos, so think layouts with a certain type of photo, or using a certain type of item with your photo, or different quantities of photos...

To make this fun for everyone, I would love your input...Share away....

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:58 AM  

I don't really have suggestion...just wanted to say that I am a very amateur photographer and I look forward to your photo challenge at SDD!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP