Goodies for subscribers

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Howdy Folks,

If you are a subscriber for my newsletter make sure to check your email for a Free Christmas goodie. I wouldnt want it to end up in your junk mail, and you miss it.
If you are not a member of my newsletter, sign up on the right hand side. Its super easy. just enter your email and confirm. And you'll never miss a thing thats posted here. :o)

I'm sure you all noticed that I am leaving Plain Digital Wrapper after a 2.5 year term. But no worries. New and exciting adventures are just around the corner. Keep an eye on my blog or sign up for my newsletter to stay in touch with my new designs and my new store! The big announcment will come January 1st, 2010!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Kris Myers Designs

1 comments:

Anonymous,  8:05 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP