SYTYCD, Week 1

>> Thursday, May 07, 2009

Howdy folks,

I am competing as a designer in a race called the "So you think you can design?". I've submitted my first challenge, and this challenge is won by popular vote. So I'm begging you, please swing on by my Week one Submission and vote for me, by leaving a comment below. Here is a preview of the first kit i have submitted. You can also download it for free at Digi scrap addicts. Just click on the picture to take you to my submission!

Thank you folks, and if I move on to the next week, than you will be seeing more freebies coming your way. :o)

P.S. KariQ and I are looking for more peeps for our Creative Team, if you are interested please contact me via email at krismyers at plaindigitalwrapper dot com.

Chow for now!
Kris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP