Day 16

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

Another beautiful day here in Digiland! I hope all is well with you folks. I had a very relaxing weekend with friends, it was really nice. Didnt get a whole lot done, but definitely got some quality time in. And sometimes thats all you need to revive you for another week of work.

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite kits. Its called Espresso Junkie. I love this kit almost as much as I love my coffee. I'm a huge "Low carb, iced snickers Mocha" person. I have one every morning, and never fully wake up until I get it. :o) It makes me smile every morning. So check it out, I hope it brings the same smile to your face.

Onto your Nature's Beauty Link:
Day 16 - Link Expired

Btw, I want to thank you for all of your wonderful comments that you leave here on my blog and on my 4shared account. I do read them all, and I love them. You folks are so wonderful. I appreciate the love.

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 12:38 PM  

TY so very much for another GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewel 1:46 PM  

thank you for todays link. Espresso Junkie looks aweseom!

Donna Rafferty 2:04 PM  

Thanks for the lovely links. I admit I,ve missed a few but the ones I have grabbed are so pretty!

Your espresso kit has always been one of my favorites. Gotta have that coffee!!

DonnaC 7:31 PM  

Thanks so much for todays download.
This kit is awesome,absolutely love the colors and can't wait to get all the pieces : )

mihill 5:21 AM  

Thanks so much - love the papers

Anonymous,  9:37 AM  

Nice papers, but when were they available???? It was listed on DigiFree today and it's already expired????
This happend more than once. Was there a few hour window on that? What am I missing?

Kris 1:37 PM  

Thank you for the compliment on the kits. This question about the links being expired is explained here:

http://nwfotobug.blogspot.com/2009/01/im-spilling-details.html

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP