Day 15

>> Sunday, February 15, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! I sure did! Had a wonderful day with my family and some really close friends! We've all been suffering from the flu, and it seems to get passed on to everyone, so we've been in quarantine for the last week, it was awesome to see people and reengage in life. I even got some good exercise in today, which really starts my day off with such an awesome feeling. Then I got my house clean, when you are sick, and your house goes to the wayside, its an awesome feeling to recover and watch your house recover with you, and seeing things going back to a normal pace, its such an awesome feeling. Its like seeing hope at the end of the tunnel. I just love it.

On to more awesome things. Have you seen my Black Doodley Alpha? They are super cute! Check them out! You can pick these up in my store at Plain Digital Wrapper!


Nature's Beauty
Just in case you are seeing this for the first time, I'm giving away my latest kit called Nature's Beauty. Its truly some of my best work! And since I just cant get enough of this kit, I started an add on pack, that is just as great. I've really enjoyed these colors, and this kit. Here's a preview of the whole kit that is being given away for the month of February! If you've missed any piece of this, or just plain ol' dont want to wait, you can pick it up in my store, by clicking on the picture.


So I have a question for you? What would you like to see in the add on pack to go along with this? Have you played with this kit yet? If so, I would love to see some layouts! Please share by linking up in the comments section. Tell me what you would love to see in this kit, or that you could've used to make your layout that much better! I wanna hear your opinions.

Day 15 - Link expired

Thanks for peaking folks! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 1:20 PM  

Glad your starting to feel better!!!!!!!!
Last week when we had the teps up in the 50's I opened ALL my windows to air the germs out!!!!! LOL
TY for another MARVELOUS DL!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  6:07 AM  

Beautiful! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP