Our New Kreative Krew!

>> Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi everyone,

I first want to thank all of you who took the time to apply for our Kreative Krew call! There are some great artists out there, and as it is a really hard job to decide on who to pick, I want you all to know, you are all great designers in your own way, and we all have our callings some are here, and some are with other designers, so please dont give up, stick with your passion to what you want and how you like it. It doesnt make it right or wrong.

I know you are anxiously awaiting the results, so please let me announce, our new K2 Kreative Krew!

Brook
Chris
Bobbie
Jen
Jacquie
Damsel
Michelle L
Lisa
Amanda
Marcella
&
Dawn.

All of you that were chosen have been contacted, and have responded.
Kari & I are really looking foward to playing with the new team, so keep an eye out for all of their great designs!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  9:00 AM  

Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see your work.

And I'm pleased that you liked the CT name I suggested!

ß°þþìë 7:11 AM  

Congrats to all

Brook 6:48 PM  

I am so excited to be working with a great group of gals! We are going to have a blast!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP