New Products - Autumn Overlays & Calendar Bookmarks

>> Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Check out these beautiful new products that just hit the store! I'm very proud of these new overlays. They just scream beautiful, but it could be cause I really love the Fall! It is so exciting watching the colors change, and all the beautiful colors take over my homeland. So with out further a do. Here you go!
Just click on the title to take you to my store!


Just click on the title to take you to my store!
Thank you for looking
Kris Myers Designs

1 comments:

Brook 8:40 PM  

Theses overlays and the bookmarks are awesome! I can so see the book marks being used at Christmas!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP