Stay tuned folks!

>> Monday, April 28, 2008

Sounds like a Saturday Morning cartoon! Lol. But I assure you its better than that. Stay tuned for some fun and some hot sales coming your way from Plain Digital Wrapper, My Sister and I.

Not only will their be great deals, but there will also be freebies, coupons, and a contest! Some of the activities will starting as early as Friday, and will continue through out the weekend!

You are also going to see some new stuff coming your way as well!

If you have been thinking about signing up for my feedblitz, now is the time to do it. Because that is where all the freebies are going to be coming from. Straight to your inbox! No searching. So stay tuned! You are going to love this stuff!

Wishing you all a lot of fun during the National Scrapbook Day, May 3rd, 2008!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  12:15 AM  

I'm SO excited for NSD!! Hope I don't get too excited that the baby pops out lol!
Can't wait to see what supprises you have!

Scrappy Cats Designs 1:23 AM  

Happy National Scrapbooking Day - let the good times roll!!

Ava in Wonderland 2:13 AM  

I LOVE NSD! Sounds like fun! :)

Caatje 3:43 AM  

Love NSD too!And Iwish you a lot of fun!

Barb 5:09 AM  

Happy NSD!

Anonymous,  7:23 AM  

I am so stoked for NSD this year! can't wait to see what you and Kari have planned!

movefearlessly 12:10 PM  

woo hoo! glad everyone is pumped for NSD - can't wait to see what goodies you have in store for us!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP