St Paddy's Day Sale!

>> Saturday, March 15, 2008


Ok, so I decided last minute to have a St Patrick's Day sale! But this one is a little different. I decided to take 25% off the last 13 items released in my store at Plain Digital Wrapper, since it is the luck of the irish we are celebrating. :o) So swing on by! Here is a little sampler of what is on sale!
Hope you have a chance to swing by! And most of all have a wonderful St Patricks Day, and dont forget to wear green! :o) Enjoy your weekend, and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Brook 10:04 PM  

What an awesome sale! This is fantastic! Everyone should run over there and buy, buy, buy!

Anonymous,  3:24 PM  

Thanks Kris. I just need to tell you how much I have enjoyed the vinyl badge template. I have made 4 albums! 3 were vertical, but on one I flipped the template and used the horizontal badges. They all look great - thanks for the wonderful template!

Anonymous,  12:57 AM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP