Floral Arrangements

>> Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ok, I made another floral arrangement. So I now have two different ones. and they are sooo much fun! check these guys out:

Corner Floral Arrangement at PDW

Arent they cute? These are large floral arrangements designed to take up about a 1/4 of your pages. A great addition to your layout, they can be quick ways to dress up your layouts with out all the work. :o)

Here is a layout I just made with one of the Grungy Floral Arrangments:

Credits: Paper from Espresso Junkie Paper Pack (coming soon), Photo altered with Adobe Light room, and fonts used: JI-Adored & JI-Adult.

All of these kits plus more can be found at my store at Plain Digital Wrapper! I'm now exclusive to Plain Digital Wrapper, so you dont have to be confused where to find my designs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP