Vibrant Fall Recipe Contest

>> Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vibrant Fall Recipe Contest

We are having a contest over over on my Creative Team site. This contest is open to anyone who would like to join. Though my creative team will be handing out links to the quick page kit for free to those that they admire. The will be out searching all the galleries looking for people whose layouts they really enjoy. If you receive one of these kits, it is required that you participate, so please do not download it, if you are unable to complete the contest. I encourage you all to join though. The more people that join in the more fun it will be..

For all of the details on this contest see my Creative Team's Blog!

I look foward to seeing all of your wonderful recipes! And wish you all the best of luck. Now let the fun begin!
Kris Myers & my Creative Team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP