A midnight Scare

>> Thursday, November 01, 2007

Did you all have a great Halloween? I know we did. Though I have to admit...its not my favorite holiday. But I love that the kids love it. :o) So my son, who is 6 years old, decided last year and this that he would rather hand out candy then go trick or treating. He likes it better. I thought this very odd, but very cute. He just wants to go trick or treating on our street, and then go back home and hand out candy. How funny huh? I think next year, we'll do just that. I mean, who really wants them to have that much candy any way? Lol... It was a blast watching my 2 year old daughter run from house to house.. she was great at saying "thank 'em" but really struggled with the trick or treat. lol.
So I assume you have a lot of pics to scrap? Have you seen my new kits? They are called "A Midnight Scare" I've been told they are the best ones out there, but I think they might be a little partial. :o) It is very cute. And I really had a blast making it. Wanna see?



Both of these can be found at Plain Digital Wrapper

Wanna see what they look like in use? I have such an awesome CT team, they are fun, and they are great designers of layouts. I love to brag about them! Can you tell I'm proud?

By Carola


by Brook

By Angel Faye

By Cathy

By Jactheraptor

By Cathy

Ohhh and this gets better....Bobbie one of my CT members has been having a blast making some quick pages, and had even more fun making them with this kit. Soooo....I asked if I could share them with you all... But here's the deal...One of them I will give away here on my blog, the other will be given away to all those that are signed up for my newsletter, as a special thank you for staying up to date with what goes on in my world.

Here is the first one in use...its a 4x6 Brag Book page. Pictured in use by Bobbie, the download will be the official png file with no pic. :o) Enjoy!


And for those of you who are signed up for the newsletter here on this blog, here are the quick pages you will be receiving! These are of course in use. You'll be receiving the png files. :o) Thank you again, for being interested in staying up to date in my life.


Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Brook 7:09 PM  

You have done an awesome job with this kit!!! It is a must have!! Everything wi gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP