So much going on...where do you start.

>> Friday, October 26, 2007

Yes, I live the crazy life. Too much going on that I can barely keep up. Lol. So where do I start... ohhh, how about ....

Friday Favorites at PDW
We got some great friday favorites this week. come on by and take a peak. We have some new designers as well, so you are sure to see some new stuff! here's a preview:




Friday Night chat at SDS

Help me come up with some element ideas for a new kit I'm working on. Come get a say in what I design. Its a lot of fun, everyone that came two weeks ago helped inspire me to make the Whimsical Autumn kit that I released earlier this week. Isnt it cute? I love it. If you missed it, see below. As like any chat there is a freebie. Which will cordinate with the new kit that I'm working on. Wanna see? Here it is:

Scratched alpha, thats what its called, and its free for the taking to those who make it to the chat tonight at www.scrapdigistyle.com/chat , it starts at 8pm Pacific Standard Time. Thats west coast of the U.S for those that are out of United States. I know times are hard to figure out sometimes. I sure hope to see you there, everyone is welcome!

Creative Team

and last but not least... I'm looking for one creative team member to join my group, with the possibility of a couple of guest members. We are a busy bunch of ladies, with lots going on, so if you have a busy schedule already, this may not be the team for you. We have a couple challenges a week, and a chat once a week, plus I design like crazy and could easily have 5 to 6 kits a month come out. My requirements are one layout per Element/Paper pack and two layouts per combination kit (elements & paper), with a minimum of 4 layouts per month. We are a chatty group, so you will get a lot of emails, and there are lots of postings going on. We like to keep things fun, outgoing, and very busy. But we are loving, friendly, and always offering a helping hand. So if you think you can keep up, and you would enjoy working with my designs please send me an email to krismyersdesigns@msn.com I would love to hear from you. I will annouce as soon as the positions are filled.

1 comments:

Brook 11:56 AM  

Kris I can't wait to see who will join our team. We are all so excited to have the opportunity to work with new scrappin' sisters!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP