Templates & Freeb

>> Thursday, July 05, 2007

Have you guys had a chance to check out my new templates? Now these are a little bit different, and I am just loving them. Check it out here:

Now I bet you are wondering what to do with these huh? Well they are really easy. So easy you will be amazed. These instructions are written for Photoshop, I'm sure you can use these with plenty of other programs. See their instructions for instructions. Ok, so here you go. First you open up a blank document. Then you place your first piece of paper on it. Then you place one of these templates over the top of the paper. Now place another contrasting piece of paper over the top of the template. Now if you have Photoshop you will click ctrl+alt+G, for Photoshop Elements you will click Ctrl + G. Here is an example of what it looks like here.




Pretty cool huh? I love them. Well for your practicing pleasures, here is one that you can play with so you to can get an idea of how these babies work. I would love to see your layouts that you complete with it. you can email them to me if you like. My email addy is in the right column. Enjoy! And please come back and tell me what you think of them. :o)

Link Expired

Dont forget to check out the freebs below!

14 comments:

Maria 6:47 PM  

Thank you for the lovely freebie! Your post has been added to the list of freebies at http://digifree.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  9:48 PM  

VERY COOL!! Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate the "How-to" as well...the technique and your templates sure give an awesome result! I can't wait to try this out! Have a super week.... :)
Barb, from sunny Manitoba, CANADA

JillSF 2:35 AM  

Kris - what a brilliant freebie! Love the blue example you posted with it. Thanks so much

Anonymous,  4:15 AM  

wow!! this looks fun!! thanks...will have to check out the others!
-sheryl

Anonymous,  1:55 PM  

Wow, what an awesome template! I can't wait to try it and I just know I'll be at the shop for more. Great job, thank you!

Anonymous,  2:58 PM  

This is really cool!!! Thanks!!

Michelle 5:43 PM  

This looks awesome. Can't wait to try it. Thank you very much!!

Anonymous,  7:29 PM  

Thanks so very much! The instructions are especially appreciated!

Anonymous,  5:25 AM  

I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the wonderful template mask!

Brook 6:35 AM  

Everyone is loving your template! Good job!

Anonymous,  4:53 PM  

Thank you very much for this new template. Thanks so much for sharing.

HeatherB 8:01 PM  

This is pretty neat. I will have to try this out. Thank you! :-)

Lilja 6:40 AM  

Thank you so much for sharing - this template is really cool!

Anonymous,  7:55 PM  

Thank you so much for the great template! BettyJoR

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP