Scribbles

>> Monday, July 16, 2007

I was in a drawing mood last week, and ended up with three new kits that went into the store this week. Lol. There of course was a few extra's....But before you get one, you have to see these new kits.... I love them...check it out...


arent they cute? I love them.... I drew them all with crayons to give them a kids feel. But they are sure not limited to that. I personally love this whole kit. Can you imagine what you could do with all these. Well here's one to get you started.....see the fun you can do with these.

Link Expired

2 comments:

Happy Scrap Girl 4:53 AM  

Love it Kris! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I'll be sure to get it up on my list today!
Hugs:-)
HSG
http://happyscrapgirl.blogspot.com/

Brook 7:12 AM  

These Scribbles are so much fun! I love them.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP