New Arrows!

>> Monday, July 23, 2007

Do you have enough arrows? Well according to some of my creative team members, there is no such thing. You can never have enough. So I put some more in the store! check these cuties out! They are called Country Arrows and are available at scrapdigistyle.com


arent they adorable? I just love these guys! They are so much fun to work with. You can point out all of those important parts of your layouts or your pictures. Or just use them for plain fun. There are 12 total arrows in this kit, so you are bound to have enough for what you need.


Here's a layout I made with one of these arrows! I just couldnt resist!

Here are a couple arrows to get you started. Play with them, enjoy them, and then head on over to Scrap Digi Style and pick up the whole set! They are so universal you can use them for any layout!

Link Expired

Dont forget to leave me some love! I would love to hear what you all have to say about them! and there are a few feebs below! So dont forget to check them out as well!

4 comments:

Maria 2:09 AM  

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:41 AM  

TY so very much!!!!!!

Anonymous,  3:39 AM  

CUTE !! Thank you for sharing!
Later

Anonymous,  7:54 PM  

thank you so much! At first I wasn't sure about these, but then I thought, I can see a use for them! Thanks again! So cute!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP