Cluster Frames

>> Friday, July 20, 2007

I got a new kit in the store called Variegated Metal Cluster frames. These were sure a blast to make. If you are having problems adding in more than one picture to your layout then these are ideal. You can use them just as they are, or as an accent to a larger photo. Either way is your choice. But they sure are a lot of fun. Check them out at the store at http://www.scrapdigistyle.com/


And here is a cute little freebie that I made to go along with it. I absolutely love this one, but it didnt really fit with all the others in its style. but is absolutely beautiful on its own. I hope you enjoy it. And dont forget to check out my other freebs below!

Link Expired

5 comments:

Maria 4:16 AM  

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Brook 5:55 AM  

You are on fire girl!!!!!! I'm loving everything that you do!!!!!

Anonymous,  9:42 PM  

These are really cute!! I going to use these tomorrow on some things I am scrapping. Thank you so much.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:20 AM  

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  3:49 AM  

TOOOO CUTE !!! Yhank you for sharing !! Hope to see more of these !
Later

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP