Crocodile Or Alligator

>> Thursday, July 12, 2007

My son Sage was pestering me about when we were going to see the Crocodiles, when we were at the zoo the other day. He is a huge fan of the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin. So to me it was no surprise. Well I couldnt resist scrapping about it. Lol. I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm pretty sure that this was an alligator not a crocodile, but shhhh....we wont tell him. Lol

Credits: Everything by me. Everything shown is future kits you will probably be seeing in the store this week. :o) That is if you want them? Lol. I'm such a tease huh?

2 comments:

HG 3:26 PM  

It's a Croc! :)
Alligators have much fatter snoots and when their mouths are shut you only see the top teeth, on crocs when their mouths are shut you see both top and bottom teeth. When you're a Florida native you know these things, lol :) You can read more here: http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/cnhc/cbd-faq-q1.htm

Kris 4:04 PM  

I knew you would know! Lol. thank you!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP