Oh so bright!

>> Monday, June 18, 2007

So I'm still glowing after this past weekend of shopping. I just love this weekend. Between my favorite Garage sale weekend, and having Father's Day. Every year we have a Father's day BBQ for all of our friends who are fathers. I smoke a brisket and we just hang out and have a good time. So it really makes my weekend to get to celebrate them men. Especially mine. I'm so lucky to have the man that I love so much. I know, I'm getting mushy. Ok, so I will stop! lol.

I got a goodie for you! We'll actually I made it for my sister but I'm sharing it with you! :o) This is what I love about what I do. I can make beautiful stuff and give it away. I hope you enjoy this! Its called "Oh so Bright Baby" Enjoy!

Link Expired

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:48 AM  

TY so very much for the cute mini!!
Great yard sale finds!!!

Unknown 7:32 PM  

Hello, just found your blog, you have really wonderful kits. Thanks for the freebies. I was wondering if you`d consider offering the "Poker Party" kit again? Would love to have that one, we love to play porker on the weekends. Anyway, have a great day.

Brook 8:06 AM  

too cute. I have some baby picts that still need to be scrapped. Glad you are still on the Garage Sale High! LOL!

JillSF 10:38 PM  

Thank you Kris for this lovely mini - My daughter has just had a new baby so it will be great to scrap my new photos.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP