Creative Team announcement

>> Thursday, June 14, 2007

First of all I want to thank all of the wonderful talented people who applied for my Creative Team. This was a very hard decision to make, because so many talented people applied. Please dont feel discouraged if you are one of people who did not get picked. Just keep on trying and know that my creative teams are in terms so that way I will be giving plenty of people the opportunity to be on the team.

So to the announcement, since I know you are all anxiously awaiting. I have picked 6 girls to be on the team and two guests that will be on the team for a month. So without further a due. Here they are. My first official Creative Team!

Also included are my Creative Team guests

July - Faye aka AngelFaye

&

August is Candy Cook

you can check out Candy's website here

Please welcome them to Scrap Digi Style and my Creative Team.

(clap, clap, clap!)

5 comments:

HG 5:03 PM  

Congratulations on your creative team and congratulations to all of the members! I can't wait to see the layouts these ladies are going to come up with :)

Brook 5:51 PM  

I'm so excited to be part of the team!

Ramie :-) 7:51 PM  

Congrats to all! Especially my pal Brook! Way to go girlfriend!!!

Mad Scientist Society 8:00 PM  

great! can't wait 2 see what they do for ya and for my turn in Aug

ß°þþìë 9:53 AM  

Hi kris;
Thank you for having me on your Ct, and congratulations to all!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP