Sorry for the lack of communications....

>> Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Everything has been going crazy in my world. My Grandma is having some major health issues, my two jobs are going crazy, picking up speed fast. And life is just going crazy. So I apologize for not chatting with you all lately. I havent forgotten about you. Hopefully things will settle down a little bit, and come back to normal. Lol. Hey, I can always hope. right?

Btw, I'm loving all the CT applications I'm getting! You ladies are just awesome. I'm receiving them and will go over them as soon as possible. If all goes well, I should have some decisions made by this weekend. Thank you ladies. I look foward to all of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP