New layout

>> Friday, May 11, 2007

So I started a layout with butterfly haven last night, but my daughter woke up in the middle of the night, and I wasnt able to finish it. But I finished it today. :o) Yippeee... I sure have been enjoying doing layouts again. It sure helps with designing too. Sometimes you forget what to design until you start scrapping again, then you remember what you need, & then you know what to design. lol. Here it is.

So do any of you love to garage sale? I love it, and in my neck of the woods they are picking back up! Yippeee, I went to one yesterday and one today. Today's garage sale, I scored big! I got a couple knitting looms and some Pampered Chef stuff! I love to cook, and I love yarn. So how much better could this be, then to run across a garage sale with both! Anyway, I scored some more stoneware from pampered chef, and some other items that I have been eyeing, but didnt know if I wanted to spend the money on, well at garage sale pricing, how could I pass it up? I was really excited.

1 comments:

Dawn 4:43 PM  

Thank you for the freebies. And your blog is always interesting. I feel like we're friends - weird, I know. But I wanted to say thanks.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP