Grungy Daisy AOP

>> Monday, May 07, 2007

Howdy all! I hope everyone had a great NSD weekend. Everyone got to enjoy scrapping and playing..:o) I decided to do my share and started doing layouts agian... It felt awesome! And get this it inspired me to do some more designing. Funny how it all works huh? you think you are going to do something and then it turns into something else... lol. So you wanna see what I did? Here are some layouts I did. You will be seeing a lot of them this week, because I took on another project I will tell you about later.

Credits: Everything done by me... :o) Layout inspired by Jeanette R Lynton's Cherish book.

Isnt my family cute? We were up at our family cabin over spring break and I took these. It sure felt good to scrap again. Dont you just love the look on my hubby's face... Can you tell he doesnt like his picture taken? lol. He knew he married a papparazzi.. :o) So while I was scrapping this layout, I decided to make some more goodies to add to it.. And no worries, I'm sharing... If you are wondering how I did the ribbon pinching see Misty Cato's site... she is loaded with great tutorials. Ones that will really make your layouts pop! You gotta check it out. This one is called Threading Ribbon. Ok, here is the add on pack for the grungy daisy kit I offered earlier with subscription to my blog (see right hand column). Pic for the Grungy Daisy kit is located below.

Link Expired

6 comments:

Sledgin 12:54 AM  

on my list sweety x
fab as always!
thanks for letting me know x selena x x

Lynn 3:47 AM  

Thank you! I just love daisies! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 8:48 AM  

TY so very much for the great add-on!!!

Joanna 2:07 PM  

Great layouts with your cute family.
Thanks a lot for the goodies.

Anonymous,  3:20 PM  

Thank you so much for the great Gungy kit! Love the LO you did with it. Not sure if you are still sending out the Daisies page for signing up but I did just sign up in case!!! Thanks so much, it is appreciated! BettyJoR

Anonymous,  6:54 AM  

thank you!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP