Big Announcement!

>> Monday, April 09, 2007

I wanted to share some great news with you all! I've been asked to Join Elemental Scraps Element Team, creating freebie kits for their challenges. What an exhilarating offer! I truly feel honored. Elemental Scraps offers a large mega kit for anyone signed up that would completes a challenge.. When you complete a challenge you get a part of their mega kit. The more challenges you complete, the more pieces of the kit you receive.. Its a great way to meet new people, learn more techniques, and see what other people are doing. This is how I learned to Digitally Scrap, so I completely recommend it. Plus you get freebies out of it. Feel free to go check out their site, join there forum and get started on your first challenge. You sure don't want to miss out these goodies....

8 comments:

Anonymous,  1:55 PM  

Hey want the write idea?

go to www.thewriteideaonline.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  2:33 PM  

Congrats!!

HG 6:59 AM  

Congratulations again, you deserve it! Your designs are awesome and I'm sure anyone would be thrilled to get something you've created :)

Anonymous,  7:43 AM  

A Big WOOOHOOO! You deserve it and that is an awesome site!

nanasdinky 2:49 PM  

Congratulations!! I really like the challenges at Elemental Scraps too!!

Lisa 5:55 AM  

Congrats to you...way to go!!

Anonymous,  6:49 AM  

Congrats!!! Thats is great news!

Anonymous,  11:33 AM  

CONGRATS to you! I love your work and cannot wait to see what you come up with over there! There is some really great designers over there and I love to visit!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP