Grosgrain Ribbons

>> Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So I just had to make some of these... btw.. they will work really cute with the easter eggs below. I've been wanting some really great ribbons, so I'm sure you, like me need ribbons..so if you want these in any other color. Please feel free to let me know... I would love to make them.

Link Expired
If you are at a loss on what you can do with ribbons... feel free to check out Misty Cato's blog. She has some great ideas on what to do with ribbons...
or
There are a lot out their.. check your favorite stores for more uses with ribbon. Have fun, and if you remember, send me a link to your work, I would love to see what you do with it. Happy Scrapping.

6 comments:

LVMommy22 12:29 AM  

hiya kris! will you make some ribbons to go with the pretty red papers? thanks!
:) M

Kris 12:52 AM  

Consider it done. they will be up tomorrow.. Thank you..

Anonymous,  7:03 AM  

Thanks so much!

justrenae 9:33 AM  

I love both sets of ribbons! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Renae

Anonymous,  10:58 AM  

OMG Thanks Kris! I absolutely love your designs. but I am not trying to be a pain but was wondering if you could make a set of ribbons in a Baby Blue, Lilac and cream set... I am trying to scrap the 100+ wedding pictures I have and its so hard to find those colors. Thanks!

--Flee--

Anonymous,  11:42 AM  

Great ribbons. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP