Poker Party Add on Pack

>> Tuesday, February 27, 2007

You ask! You shall receive! A few of you have asked for an add on pack for the Poker Party kit. Well I just couldnt resist... :o) So here it is. I've also improved my skills with paper thanks to Misty Cato's tutorials... So you may find you like these better. I know I did.. (See layout below for example). I hope you enjoy this kit. And if you didnt get the first kit See Here..Dont forget to leave me some love..

Includes:

4 papers, 1 frame, 1 blank card, 1 overlay, 4 poker elements (white), 4 Word Arts

(Btw... all my work is done in 300dpi)

Link Expired

** Please remember to send people to my blog, do not distribute link.. Thank you for your consideration.

10 comments:

Joy 10:42 PM  

Thank you for the wonderful add on.. and I love love love your header for your blog.. what is the font you used?

Joy

Kris 12:15 AM  

Joy,

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. The font I used was Scriptina.. You can get it almost anywher on line as a freebie... :o)

Kris 12:18 AM  

I apologize.. I did use scriptina also, but I bet the one you are refering to is called "Barber Shop" Sorry if I confused you..

PSharp 8:48 AM  

Thank you for the wonderful add on.

Anonymous,  9:23 AM  

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this swesome kit and add-on. I can't wait to use it. I have some great Vegas photos that would work well with this kit. I really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Jonni
www.journeytosofia.com

Anonymous,  9:24 AM  

Sorry for the typo above. I meant awesome not swesome. I am tyoing too dang fast (lol).

Jonni
:)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 2:11 PM  

TYS the additional add-on to your poker party

Anonymous,  11:27 PM  

I just found your blog from a link on Amy's Scrap-A-Lot. I love your Poker Party Kit and Add-on and I snagged both of them!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents! Now, if I could just get some sneaky shots of my Mom's card games..these kits would be great! :) LOL
Barb, from sunny (and now snowy) Manitoba, CANADA

Anonymous,  2:46 PM  

Thanks so much for sharing this great kit!

Darla :)

Anonymous,  2:41 PM  

Thank you very much. I love finding kits that are very different from the flowery girly ones. This one is excellent.

Lindsay Jane

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP