Martini's

>> Sunday, January 07, 2007

How was everyone's holidays??? Crazy around these parts. Glad its all over. I'm ready to settle back into a nice cold winter with lots of snow. But I probably wont see it. Its wishful thinking. Lol. Over the holidays I was introduced to a new drink that I just have to share with you all. Of course I'm going to keep to the spirit and making a scrapbook page. Lol. Isnt everything a scrapbook page? Enjoy

Credits: Paper - Eastern Breeze by Suzane Walker, Journal - Journaling Pieces by Jen Wilson, Doodles - Martinis at Midnight by Anita M Stergiou @ Natural Designs, Font - Turbo Ripped & Tekton Pro.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:30 AM  

that drink is oprah's favorite lol

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP