Work in Progress

>> Monday, February 06, 2012

Life has been insanely busy in my part of the woods. Alot of you know that I am a group exercise instructor 3/4 of my day, a mother of two beautiful kids and I dabble in design work. Well, I lost 7 classes on December 1st, when I club I was working at sold out to another club. So for the last few months I have been desperately trying to find work, which has been taking up all of my free time for anything else. Just in the last week, Ive had a few moments to design some things, and thought I would show you my work in progress. My mojo is lacking since my time is lacking, so its taking me awhile to get these done. But I hope to have them released soon. what do you think?

I would love to hear about the new styles that you all are loving right now. Is there anything new that you are finding incredibly fun to work with? Is there a new kit out there that you are just loving right now? Element pack? Enlighten me with some of the kits out there that you are loving.

Do you have a work in progress that you are working on? Share with others here

3 comments:

Suzie Thomas 4:46 AM  

The best abdominal exercise for fat loss are movements that work more of the entire body and core rather than isolating the direct abdominals through a movement like the crunch. To truly get ripped abs you must burn the fat off of the belly. It doesn't matter how many ab exercises you do every day if you have a fat stomach you will never see them.

redjanfan 2:42 PM  

I think they are both gorgeous! Crisp winter is so bright and light like sunshine on snow, and Full of Wisdom is a beautiful colour palette with that beautiful button tree.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About Me

My photo

I love movement, fitness and Yoga any way I can get it.

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP