New Products

>> Thursday, September 01, 2011

Howdy Folks, 

Summer is ending, and school is almost back in session in the Pacific Northwest. Guess what that means? I get design time, and lots of it. I'm super excited because this year my youngest will be in 1st grade and that means she will be in school all day. Yeah!!! Doing the happy dance here! I've already got some great kits in the works, that I think you are all going to LOVE. So lets start there. 

 I'm working a new Mega Kit that will be huge. Right now its called Vintage, but I think the name will get slightly altered. What can you imagine with this sneak peak?
Wanna see what has hit the stores over the last week? Lots of fun! Lets start with iCreate a kit that is available only at Scrap Delicious. 
Some layouts made with iCreate


Ohhh there is more. Have you ever wanted to scrapbook an event, and you had all these pictures that you wanted to use but you struggled with getting them all on one page? I have a solution for you. Its called Photo Collage and is available at Scrap Delicious and Scrappity Doo Dah
and there is more still...Lol. Yes, I have been busy. This kit is called Creative Fun. Its about inspiring your creativity. This kit is available at Scrappity Doo Dah and Scrap Delicious
Check out this fun Word Art kit sold separately 

Here are some fun layouts shown with this kit. Each has a different appeal to show you the versatility of this kit.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP