A Touch of Sun Photo Challenge

>> Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I  recently did another photo shoot involving my Wedding Renewal this year. I just love the opportunity to get to play with photography. Its been a gradual growing experience. One I hope never ends. Here is a picture from my latest shoot.
My girlfriend Jacquie shot the picture, and I edited it with Pioneer Woman's Action Set #1
I just entered this photo in iheart's "A Touch of Sun" Photo Contest. Its my first entry into any contest, and I am looking forward to playing along. Check it out here: iHeart Photo you can also go their website through the image on the right hand column.

2 comments:

April 3:02 PM  

I saw your post on the I heart faces page. Welcome to your first challenge. I love the pose!

Anonymous,  5:37 PM  

Gorgeous photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Good luck in your search for more students.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP