Sooo much goodness

>> Monday, May 23, 2011

I have so much to tell you, where do I begin. My choice to add Scrap Delicious to my list of stores has been such a blessing. I feel so at home there, and there is so much opportunity to grow! You are going to see lots of goodies come to the store, as I continue to add old and new goodies.

This week I am the Featured Designer at Scrap Delicious, so I have my store on sale for 25% off. Swing on by and check it out. I bet there is something you haven't seen before. This sale ends 5/27/11.

Also, Kari and I have opened a new store at Scrap Delicious called K2 Designs. We also have a new collaboration with this add, and its full of spring goodness. Check it out:
Layouts:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP