Big news!

>> Monday, April 04, 2011

Hi Folks,

Well, i have been one busy beaver. Lots of changes coming your way, they are all good changes. Big changes, with lots of fun involved.

First let me say that I am super excited to tell you that I have joined the design team at Digital Dandelions. What a beautiful store with a lot of great talent! Be prepared for my designs to really grow here.

Second, I've decided to really start expanding my horizons and have joined another design team at Scrap Delicious. This will be my last store that I will be adding my designs too, i promise not to confuse you to much. I will be adding my goodies to the store there.

Now before you get worried, my prices will be the same at all my stores, so not to confuse you. I will still be at Scrappity Doo Dah where you will still find my fun photography challenges.

As for challenges I have decided to move my 'Scrap Your Legacy' Challenge over to Scrap Delicious. You will still find it here as well, so that way you can stick to whats comfortable to you. But dont be worried when you start to see it at Scrap Delicious.

To add, with all this excitement, I have been designing like crazy. I've got some wonderful new kits released at both Scrappity Doo Dah and Digital Dandelions. Be sure to check them out. If you dont have time, no worries. I will be posting them here through out the week.

Thank you all for sticking with me and my designs.
Kris Myers Designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP