Need a few good scrappers for a Wedding Kit & Sneak Peak!

>> Friday, October 29, 2010

Howdy folks,

I'm getting ready to release a brand new kit called Jacquie's Wedding. Its a new collection consisting of a large kit, a word art pack, & two alphas. I'm releasing this kit to my store next Friday, November 5th, 2010. Before its release I would like some really good layouts done with it. If you are interested in working with this kit, please read over the next few items and then shoot me an email.

I'm looking for a few Scrap Artists that

1.) has wedding pictures that need to be scrapped.

2.) who has experience and a variety of different styles.

3.) and has the time to commit to at least two layouts in the next week.

If you think you are this person, please email me at krismyersdesigns@msn.com, with a link to your galleries. Thank you for your time, Kris

Here is the preview for this kit:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP