Challenge you dont want to miss

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Are you folks a fan of hybrid projects?? I LOVE them...lucky us we have another fan of hybrid projects on our CT, that is hosting this weeks challenge. I can honestly say, I have never heard of this project, called hybrid dominios, where you make jewelry with dominos. But I really love it!! Check this out.

 Isnt that cool??? My partner in Design KariQ Designs has got some cute ones on her site to. Check them out here.
In this challenge, is all you have to do is have some fun, make one of these, and post a pic to the K2 Challenge. You can win a free kit, coupons and get a cool piece of jewelry out of it. I am super excited about this project. Now off to go make my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP