Brand New Releases

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

Let me first say, that I made a change to a couple of my kits, my Text on a Path Volume 1 & Volume 2. I have decided to combine the two kits into one, so that you get more kit for your money. Also, I  have decided to make some more, the brand new release of Volume 3! First, check out the new combined



I've been having some fun this week doing some drawing, i really enjoy it. I thought these would be fun to use in some layouts you can use them as is, or recolor them, add some layer styles. You are only limited to your imagination. 

 



As a gift to my loyal followers, I thought you would like a little sampler of these wonderful doodles. Do you? huh? huh? Lol. Ok, I wont tease you anymore. This Sampler pack is for Personal Use onl.

Thank you for taking the time to look,
Kris

4 comments:

Jane H 5:32 PM  

Kris these are awesome!

CBH 9:45 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave 10:16 AM  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [27 Mar 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

SONDRA 7:32 AM  

Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP