Brand New Photo Challenge starts Today!

>> Monday, February 01, 2010

Howdy Folks,

Come on by and check out my brand new Photo challenge over at Scrappity-doo-dah.com! Every month I will be posting two challenges to help you with your photo creativity. Come on by the 1st and the 15th of every month to check out whats new. Dont worry, I will help remind you, just in case you forget.
The first challenge of February is about using color in a black and white photo! A tutorial is offered to help you with this challenge, so that you know what you are doing.
If there is any challenge you would like to see feel free to email me or leave a message in the comments section, and I will see if I can post it on the next available challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP