Brand New Kit: Playing in the Woods

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

I've got a brand new kit in the store! Never been seen before! I was so excited to get this finished, so often we work, work, work, and dont get to do much for ourselves in this industry, but I love it, and I accept that is just how it is...BUT....when i got this kit I was super excited. This is one of those kits that i started a couple of years ago, and kept putting off to the side....well...its finally released! Yeah!!!! I hope you like it as much as I did designing it.


While i was designing this kit, i was able to get a layout made as well, another achievement! Whooo rah!! Check out my lil girl in this one...


Thank you for looking folks! Be on the look out for some more new product, reloaded product, and some freebies! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Weekend!

Kris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP