All kinds of Great News!

>> Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So, I have recovered from some of my puter issues, and lack of Mojo, and now I am swarming with all kinds of goodness...


First lets start by saying that I have a Facebook page for Kris Myers Designs. Become a fan by clicking on the link on the right side of the page! Stay up to date on new releases as well as coupons going out randomly. Lots of fun planned there, dont miss out!


Also, my sister, KariQ Designs and I have got a brand new Collab coming your way! And wow is it huge! over a 160mb! Lots of lots of goodies, 22 background papers, and 61 elements to play with. Wanna sneak peak? check it out!

Also, did i mentiont that Plain Digital Wrapper is getting a new look? Ohhhh and its super cute. Get a sneak peak by checking out www.plaindigitalwrapper.com the store is not open yet, because we are still getting that set up, but the front page looks phenomenal! Check back often or sign up at my facebook act, and stay up to date on whats going on with PDW!

Is that enough info? or would you like more? So much going on...Lol. I've got some new releases coming to the store as well, with its new grand reopening, are you ready????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP