Nature's Beauty AOP in stores now!

>> Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Howdy folks,

As promised, I got the Nature's Beauty Add on Pack in stores today! I'm so excited to have yet another installment of these wonderful colors, and whimsical flowers and bugs. Check it out! & Grab it while its on sale!


As if this couldnt get better, I'm working on a Lil Creatures pack that will be nothing but the bugs from both kits as well as some new ones. If you have any requests for bugs that arent already included leave me a comment and I would be happy to give it a go!

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 11:49 AM  

Hi Kathy!!!!!!!
How about a turtle standing upright!!!!! LOL
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  1:01 AM  

Hello all,
How do you allow images and Youtube videos in comments please?
While I surf blog , i found a all new trick in http://pic-memory.blogspot.com/

Vistor can comment and EMBED VIDEO YOUTUBE , IMAGE. Showed Immediately!
EX : View Source.
http://pic-memory.blogspot.com/2009/02/photos-women-latin-asian-pictu...
(add photos and videos to Blogspot comments).
Written it very smart!
I wonder how they do it ? Anyone know about this , please tell me :D
(sr for my bad english ^_^)

email: ya76oo@ya76oo.com
thanks.

Being Mrs Miles 10:21 AM  

Hi Kris,

so sweet - your kit is just adorable and will probably sell like hotcakes.

Just stopped in to say hello!

♥ Barb

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP