Day 22

>> Sunday, February 22, 2009

Howdy Folks, Sorry this was late. I took a relax day. I stayed out way late last night dancing my tush off. And ohhh was it fun. :o)

I also understand there was some problems with the download yesterday with 4shared, so if you missed the message it will be up for an additional 24 hours than usual. So I will shut it off tomorrow morning. :o)

Have you seen my edgey templates? They are so adorably cute! Check them out below, along with a layout from one of our Kreative Krew! You can pick up Volume 1 & Volume 2 by clicking on the names above!And check out this beautiful layout using the templates made by Jen! Click on the picture to take you to the layout and leave her some love!Natures Beauty Link - Day 22 - link expired

2 comments:

Barb 4:12 PM  

Thanks for the download for day 22 Still cannot get day 21

Anonymous,  3:30 AM  

I also am unable to get link 21.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP