I'm a new Aunt!

>> Thursday, January 08, 2009

I am a proud Auntie again! Whooo hooo! and what a cutie she is... My sister and partner in crime just had her third baby girl on

December 30th, 2008 at 11:52am!
She weighed in at 8lbs 6oz,
and is 20" long.

Her name: Alyssa Susan Ann

Wanna see some pics???



Isnt she just adorable?


Kaia holding Alyssa.

Lil Natalie playing next to Alyssa.

Aren't my Nieces just adorable? All three of them are soooo cute. I just want to squeeze them, and love on them!

4 comments:

Unknown 12:24 AM  

Thanks for sharing the pictures!
She IS adorable!

Brook 5:34 PM  

She is just precious! I love all that hair. Her big sister looks like she totally adores her!

DVO 9:50 PM  

She is beautiful. and look at that hair!! How adorable.

Faye Hadfield 6:05 AM  

she's beautiful Kris! Congrats to you and Kari!!! *giggles* xx

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP