Saturday Only Sale!

>> Friday, September 19, 2008

A little bit more fun!
There's even more to celebrate at our Pillage & Plunder sale on Saturday, September 20th, 2008. Not only will there be great prizes and fun treasure hunts to earn freebies, but I will also be giving away $5.00 Gift Certificates for every 10th Sale that I receive on Saturday only. So come take your chances at getting more goodies for free! The Pillage & Plunder sales will be going on through Sunday, so you wont be missing anything there.
What are you waiting for Matey!

2 comments:

Dnadryad 12:40 AM  

Good news, for sure !! ;o)

Anonymous,  2:27 AM  

Oh fantastic sale. I think I was on another planet on Saturday. I hope it went really well. I love the heart trails you have on another post. I've kaboodled them. Thanks for visiting my blog and for all the nice things you wrote.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP