A couple of New items!

>> Monday, September 01, 2008

Things have been kind of slow on the digifront these days for me. I'm having some family crisis going on, but I find that designing is really helping me get a break from reality. Its a nice reprieve, though you wont find alot of stuff coming out until things settle down, I do have a brand new one and a recent one I thought I would share with you. I hope you enjoy them!

My Brand new kit just released tonight is called Messy Doodle Alpha, all hand drawn alpha's with a special touch. The predecorated alphas you see in the preview are in png format. The undecorated versions as well as some of the symbols are on the abr file (Photoshop Brush) which is included in the kit.


Also released a couple of weeks ago is Love Trails! A fun new spin on my Fairy Dust trails. This kit is filled with hearts and love as you can imagine these trails wrapping around your images, leading to something you want to say.
For other great kits, check out my store at Plain Digital Wrapper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP