New kits!

>> Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm at it again. More new kits! and I have to say...one of these is a new favorite of mine.
We just had a science party for my son Sage's 7th birthday party. And ohhhh what a treat it was. The party was a hit. We had four adult ran experiment tables, along with a table of experiments that the kids could do on their own. The adult ran experiments were flubber, foaming goo, electric magnets, and James Pond (build your own under water microscope). We had four different adults be in charge of each of the stations, so they all had a chance to shine, while we had a few adults overlook the other table that had experiments such as a field microscope, earth magnets, how many drops of water can you get on a penny, earth ball, science books, tornado in a bottle, gyroscope, light prisms, and an arrowcopter. Each child got a lab coat along with an experiment card to fill out as they went, they got to take those home along with the flubber. It was so fun to watch the adults and the kids really getting into it all. Afterwards, everyone got to play on the slip & slide while the adults prepared dinner. it was 90degree's so we were all thankful for the break in the heat. But, the party, well, its been a week, and I'm still smiling about it. It was really a hit. Sage said to me that night "mom, that was the best Birthday Party, Thank you"...and that alone made the party the best ever!

So of course I had to make a Science kit, to scrap about this awesome party right? Check it out. It really is my new favorite kit. I really am proud of this one.


And along with the Science Experiment, I thought for those of you that are struggling on what to scrap about, I would help you with some premade Journal Cards, each one with a theme on what you can scrap about. Now how cool is that? There is also a blank one if you need more room to write, or you have your own ideas. :o)


And lets not forget the season, right? It is summer here in the U.S, so lets bring on the flowers.


Enjoy everyone, and I hope you are staying cool. Be on the look out for some great layouts from my CT, and me!
All of these kits can be found at my store at Plain Digital Wrapper!

9 comments:

Lill-B 12:16 AM  

Sounds like a fun birthdayparty. And congrats with your 7 year old. I love those journlingcards they looks terrific and the kit looks great too. :)

movefearlessly 4:13 AM  

fun idea for a party. your designs are gorgeous!

Amanda 5:19 AM  

Sounds like a great birthday party. Being a closet science geek I may have to steal that idea for my boys.

Elaine 5:22 AM  

Love the cards, sounds like a great party

Angela 5:23 AM  

HOW FUN! And I am loving the journal cards too!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations 5:50 AM  

Cute cute stuff!

Have a great weekend!

ScrapShana 6:18 AM  

What an awesome sounding party!!!

Cinda 10:33 AM  

Can't wait to scrap a layout with that kit as soon as PDW is back in working order!

Anonymous,  4:08 PM  

Wonderful new kits :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP