Word Bubbles!

>> Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I've been a busy little beaver in the last 24 hours, and have a total of four kits going into the store this week, so stay tuned! First off are the word bubble kits. These are just sooo fun. I had the pleasure of playing with them first before I released them. Lol. Thats a rareity for me. :o) And if the kits themselves arent exciting enough, I put them on sale for today and tomorrow as well!
25% off March 4th & 5th!
check them out!

Antique Paper Word Bubbles

Check out this layout I did with them! This layout was for the Amazing Digiscrap Race! challenge #3: to complete a layout about myself with half of the layout filled with journaling. Pretty cool huh? Its called "My thoughts & Concerns"

Credits: Paper - Black Grunge Paper Pack by Kris Myers, Word Bubbles - Messy Paper Word bubbles by Kris Myers, Flowers - Grungy Graphiti Elements by Donna Rafferty!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  11:22 AM  

Hi Kris! these are really cute bubbles. I dont know if you know this already (cuz i didnt see my blinkie on your blog) but you are able to upload pictures of your freebies to my site for free. Its called free advertising for your work and for me i get to enjoy seeing all the designers' newest work everyday. So its a win win situation =D

oh hey, im from Klamath, and i have family in Redmond, and Eugene and Gresham, and Portland, and geesh we are just everywhere LOL.

Vicky Laursen
Administrator
Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP