Vinyl Badge Templates

>> Sunday, February 10, 2008

Have you seen what you can do with these wonderful things? You have got to check this out! Its amazing. And the review! Omigosh! Just as amazing. Are you wondering what I'm talking about? Well, you've been missing out. :o) Check out what me and the girls have made with these awesome Vinyl Badge Templates I made:



above is mine. I printed these out and gave them to my Hubby for our Anniversery the other day!
Above is Brook's. She also made hers for her hubby. As you can see, her's are already printed out. Very cool. huh?


And last but certainly not least, here is Chris'. She made hers for her grandma for Valentines day. What a special treat this is!

All of these are just wonderful. And such an inexpensive way to honor someone you love or even yourself. Talk about an inexpensive brag book. These really are the best! So are you wondering how you can make your own? Well if you are digi scrapper, chances are this will be really easy for you. You can use digital kits that you already have, or go out and grab the ones that you have been wanting. Then swing on by my store at Plain Digital Wrapper and pick up my Vinyl Badge Templates and you too can create your own beautiful Badge Albums. Be on the look out for a Volume 2, still in the works. :o)
Still curious as to what a Vinyl Badge is? Here's a pic:

I picked up a pack of 12 at my local Walmart for under $2.00...You can find them in the office supply section of your favorite store, they are very common items. And very inexpensive. So what are you waiting for? Lets see those albums.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  6:20 PM  

Kris,
I can't thank you enough for the great album idea. I have made one for my DH for Valentine's Day. You can see it on my blog. I am also working on one to take to my Mom when I go visit her in FL next week. I love to make unique gifts and you have made it so easy. I picked up some of the horizontal badges too and may play with rotating the templates to get a different look. Thanks again for being a blessing.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP