Happy Love Day!

>> Thursday, February 14, 2008

Howdy all! Happy Love day! I can truly say that I love Valentines day. its so much fun, especially if you have kids. We decorated the house, I'm planning a special dinner, and of course a special dessert. We had Chocolate for breakfast! I mean does it really get any better than this? Well for you it sure does. I have a special little goodie for all of you, just 'cause I'm full of love, I thought I would share. :o) Wanna peak? Ok, here it is: enjoy!


Here is a preview of the full kit available at Digiscrap Shak only! Dont they look fun?
Check out all the other goodies I have at Digiscrap shak!
Thank you for looking!

1 comments:

verabear 10:03 PM  

thanks, it's lovely :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP