Check out whats new!

>> Monday, February 04, 2008

Have you seen whats new in my store at Plain Digital Wrapper?
Well you have to check it out! By request I made these super great Vinyl Badge Templates! And wow do they rock! You wouldnt believe what you can do with these things. Here is a sample:


I made this for my hubby for Valentines Day. But this gives you an idea of what I'm talking about. You can buy these Vinyl Badge holders just about anywhere. I picked up mine at my local Walmart for just under $2 for a set of 12. Now tell me you can pick up an album anywhere for that kind of price? If so, I wanna know about it. At the top of these holders are a slot that you can run ribbon through and make it look even prettier. This one of mine isnt finished, so I'm using the clip for right now until I'm done. But arent they cute? And seriously, at this price there is no reason you couldnt print out a bunch of these for Valentines gifts for a bunch of people. :o)

PS. (Just on a side note, I found these in the office supply section of Walmart, not the craft section)

To make your life a little bit easier, I made these templates to make your design process a little faster and easier...



You can pick them up at Plain Digital Wrapper!


As if these beautiful templates were not enough, I have more brand new product in the store! I was inspired recently to try my hand at some black papers. And I have to say, I love them! They go perfectly with just about anything, and if you havent tried scrapping with black, do a search in your favorite gallery! You will be surprsied at what people are using these for! They are just perfect for stepping out of the norm.

You can find these at Plain Digital Wrapper as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  6:57 PM  

Great stuff Kris! I love your little book. He will love it. And the black papers are fabulous.

Brook 7:09 PM  

Kris these are fabulous templates and the papers rock! I have mine already printed out and I just need to embellish a little! I'm loving this littel hybrid project!

Anonymous,  5:38 PM  

Ohhh - saw your templates yesterday and bought the badges today. I just downloaded the template and can't wait to use it. I'm visiting my Mom in FL in a few weeks. I'll make one to show friends there and then leave it with Mom...she'll love it and especially love the small size for carrying around. Thanks SOOO much - what a great idea!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever 4:39 AM  

Hi Kris!!!

This is my FIRST visit to your blog and the FIRST thing I noticed is where you live!!!

I am a native Californian, but had the PURE pleasure of living in Gresham back in 1977, where I gave birth to my FIRST baby girl at UOHSC! It even snowed that winter and the sun was shining the day April was born (Decemeber 20th)!!! Just to show you what a "small world" it really is, I just met my birth mother 10 years ago and she, also, had lived in Gresham. She was living in Hawai'i when I met her and also is a native Californian. Pretty wild, eh? LOL! TOO KEWL!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Vinyl Badge design and when I am able to hunt down some of those holders, I'll be right in to purchase the templates!!!

VERY clever AND unique! Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday and BON SCRAPATIT!

Hugs,
Linda

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP